Thirteen Scriptures That Show God Answering the Prayers intantly or Immediately

Thirteen scriptures that show God answering prayers immediately or instantly.

These stories demonstrate Jesus' power to heal and answer prayers instantly, even when He is not physically present with the person in need. Here is the complete list:

1. Isaiah 65:24 - "Before they call, I will answer; while they are still speaking, I will hear."

2. Daniel 10:12 - "Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the moment you began to pray, your request was heard in heaven, and I have come in answer to your prayer."

3. Acts 12:6-18 - God sent an angel to free Peter from prison while the church was still praying for him.

4. Luke 18:1-8 - A widow persistently asked a judge for justice, and he eventually relented while she was still asking.

5. 1 Kings 18:36-38 - Elijah prayed, and God sent fire from heaven to consume the sacrifice while he was still praying.

6. Psalm 32:5 - "I acknowledged my sin to you, and I did not cover my iniquity; I said, 'I will confess my transgressions to the Lord,' and you forgave the iniquity of my sin." (David's prayer was answered immediately)

7. Psalm 50:15 - "Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will rescue you, and you will honor me."

8. Isaiah 30:19 - "People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. He will be gracious if you ask for help. He will surely respond to the sound of your cry, so that at the first cry he will give you an answer."

9. Matthew 15:32-38 - Jesus fed the 4,000 with seven loaves of bread while they were still seeking his help.

10. Mark 5:34 - Jesus healed the woman with the issue of blood immediately after she touched his cloak and asked for healing.

11. John 4:46-54 - The nobleman's son was healed at the same hour he asked Jesus for help, even though Jesus was not physically present with the son.

12. Matthew 8:5-13 - The centurion's servant was healed at a distance, without Jesus physically being present, after the centurion asked for help.

13. Mark 7:24-30 - The Syrophoenician woman's daughter was healed at a distance, after the woman asked Jesus for help.

These scriptures demonstrate God's power and willingness to answer prayers quickly, often instantly, even when He is not physically present with us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will We Achieve Zero Hunger by 2030? The Challenges and Opportunities of SDG 2 By Phillimon Mulemena

Prayer Pistol, A Compact Guide for Effective prayers

Prayer Pistol, Sample Chapters